BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
valarie a.
Who doesn't love Pinterest? It has everything you possibly need in one place! It's the first place I look for anything! Recipes, inspiration, or ideas :)
Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
I love all of the neat and different things that I can find on Pinterest. There is something for everyone on there with the recipes, crafts, DIY's, etc.
Cassandra A.
Fargo, ND
Love using this app because it gives me neat ideas for my home and for new hairstyles. When I need help changing up stuff I can find new ideas to help.
Nikole H.
I turn to Pinterest for everything! From dinner ideas to refreshing my home decor, there is literally something for everyone and it's all in one place!
Jessica P.
I spend way to much time on Pinterest! I love looking up new ideas for my classroom, house and organization. Be careful because it can be a time suck!
Jennifer D.
Love this site, there is always great and interesting things on here to find. I find my self always creating new board for all the awesome stuff I find.
Madeline T.
Cleveland, TN
This is hands down, one of the best websites out there! There is no confusion when setting one up and best of all this site can fit to anyones interests!
Este E.
Queenstown, MD
I use Pinterest as a virtual pinboard to organize recipes and ideas that I find on the web. It is a great way to stay organized and find creative ideas!
Alecia P.
Gardner, MA
I could spend all day on Pinterest! I have found so many great recipes, wardrobe ideas and house hold tips that I use daily. Super addictive and great!
Taylor B.
I LOVE Pinterest! I literally use this site for everything. If I need a craft idea, or recipe, anything I go to Pinterest for help and it never fails me!
Kristan S.
Dayton, TN
I am just here because I want the badge!!! Any one else? Or is that just me😂
divya m.
Techie Expert Level 2
What is your most frequent search in Pinterest?
Diana M.
Techie Expert Level 3
What do you guys go on Pinterest for most ?
Carolyn B.
Escondido, CA
What is your favorite board to follow on Pinterest?
Payal B.
Why do people spend hours on pinterest?