BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Catie D.
Salisbury, MD
I go on Pinterest probably everyday when i can. i like finding ways to make your home more liveable. I love the diys on this app. i could use it forever.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Pinterest is one of the greatest sources for inspiration...I love finding new DIY ideas, beauty products or tutorials, or outfit and recipe inspiration!
Blossom B.
Long Beach, CA
I love all the crafts and do-it-yourself projects! There are so many creative ideas that are so fun to try! 5th App Is So Easy To Use And JUS perfect!
Briana K.
This is the best website I have ever used. I find myself spending hours at a time finding and pinning little bits of info every time I go on the site.
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Techie Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love Pinterest! Can find any sort of ideas/recipes/ inspirations I completely love being able to gather different items and make my own board
Nicole V.
Virginia Beach, VA
When I was first introduced to Pinterest, I actually thought it was kind of pointless. But now, I pin everything...and I can go back and see it anytime!
Liz K.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best things about Pinterest is finding people with similar styles in clothing and house design. You can learn so much by watching their pins.
Alecia P.
Gardner, MA
I could spend all day on Pinterest! I have found so many great recipes, wardrobe ideas and house hold tips that I use daily. Super addictive and great!
Sonya H.
Sneedville, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
 Love this app! You can keep up with anything with Pintrest! From beauty tips , recipes, and much more - even your riends' stuff!  #influenster
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
Im one of the many addicted to Pinterest. My favorite thing to use it for is to find new recipes to try. So my husband is ok with my Pinterest addiction!
Holly T.
Mckinney, TX
Is anyone else excited about the secret boards on Pinterest?
Taylor R.
Mitchellville , MD
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest or Tumblr ?
Linda S.
St. John's, Newfoundland
What category do you pin the most?
Nancy P.
Cypress, TX
What do you pin the most off??
Zoe K.
Denver, CO
Do you think its ok to have a wedding board without actually being engaged or even close to being engaged?