BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Brenda H.
Goshen, NY
Always finding great ideas , amazing crafts for kids and even fitness ideas . Just intresting to always find what you need or learn new things on .
Megan R.
Dickson City, PA
I am completely obsessed with Pinterest. There is so much info in one place. Great recipes to great crafts. And some really good hair and make up ideas.
Lauren G.
Edgewater, MD
You can find anything and everything on this website. No matter if you are looking for outfit ideas, makeup ideas, hairstyles, ANYTHING! It is amazing!
Jessica P.
I spend way to much time on Pinterest! I love looking up new ideas for my classroom, house and organization. Be careful because it can be a time suck!
Crista B.
Pembroke, GA
Pinterest is my go to if I need ideas. I have found many recipes on interest as well as crafts. I get makeup and hair ideas from Pinterest all the time!
Cassandra A.
Fargo, ND
Love using this app because it gives me neat ideas for my home and for new hairstyles. When I need help changing up stuff I can find new ideas to help.
Alexis R.
Fleetwood, PA
Pintrest is a great go-to for everything. Diy projects, grocery shopping tips, food recipes,diet plans, workouts. anything you can think of,pintrest has.
valarie a.
Who doesn't love Pinterest? It has everything you possibly need in one place! It's the first place I look for anything! Recipes, inspiration, or ideas :)
Samantha P.
Nicholasville, KY
Pinterest is such a fun and easy way to express yourself, look for ideas, and create inspiration boards. I can spend hours at a time just pinning away.
Kaitlyn B.
The only problem with Pinterest is that you may love it too much! It is a great resource from crafting to cooking to clothes and everything in between.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!