BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Sonya H.
Sneedville, TN
 Love this app! You can keep up with anything with Pintrest! From beauty tips , recipes, and much more - even your riends' stuff!  #influenster
Stephanie L.
Beaumont, TX
Love Pinterest! Someone for everyone! I use it more for recipes than anything, but have found some great historical pins, about my historical interests.
Kelcie K.
Oshkosh, WI
Don't know what to cook for dinner or give for a gift? Get on Pinterest for thousands of ideas. You can search for anything and come up with great ideas
N T.
I love Pinterest to look for ideas. I checks outfit trend, DIY ideas, holiday decorations, and more. Sometimes the information is a little outdated.
Vanessa E.
Spring, TX
Where great ideas most of the time, come from here. I love this website. I find inspiration in clothing, food, makeup, wedding ideas. All of the above !
Vanessa L.
Everett, MA
I love love love Pinterest! I use this app for Beauty, DIYs and Recipes! Has tons of pins and great details. Pinterest has everything your looking for !
Jo N.
Nashua, NH
I have done so many fun, educational things with my 2 year old. I have found awesome ideas for cheap Xmas, bday, anniversary etc presents. I'm addicted!
Elisha W.
Louisville, KY
You can literally find ANYTHING you can possibly imagine on Pinterest! My favorite is the DIY stuff, you can get crafty & have your own unique twist too!
Jessica Z.
Johnstown, CO
I love Pinterest! So many great links for everything. My favorites are crafts, recipes, fashion, and travel! Literally anything you can think of is here!
Johana Q.
I LOVE it! I'm always on Pinterest! I use it to look for dinner ideas, to plan stuff, to look at ideas for decor and basically everything. It is perfect!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!