BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Tiara H.
Raleigh, NC
You can find ideas for anything from weddings, to makeup, decorating, exercising, or even ideas for dinner tonight. Just beware...it's kind of addictive.
Geraldine S.
I love going on Pinterest for many different ideas. I love going on and finding new ways to either match clothes in my closet or make delicious treats!
Elizabeth G.
This website has everything you need. Need a recipe, they got plenty! Need to plan a party, no problem! Need ideas for a craft, pick from millions!
Keyannia S.
Dallas, TX
If your're looking for a fast place to learn how to decorate, make, bake, or cook Pinterest is the place for you. It's like a hands on learning YouTube.
Janette r.
San Jose, CA
I'm absolutely in love with this site! I can browse on it for days and big get tired. They have so many helpful tips and tricks for just about anything!
Brittany L.
Hammonton, NJ
Pinterest gives such a wide variety of topics based on interests. If you're bored, this is full of cool stuff to sift through. Pinterest has EVERYTHING!
Samantha G.
Uniontown, PA
Pinterest is a great website to find many dfferent ideas of how to decorate, make food, crafts and everything. Such a great way to share with the world.
klaritza a.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love Pinterest gives you great ideas for everything best place to look up anything I am obsessed ! And u get to make your own boards for different things
Elisha W.
Louisville, KY
You can literally find ANYTHING you can possibly imagine on Pinterest! My favorite is the DIY stuff, you can get crafty & have your own unique twist too!
Jessica P.
I spend way to much time on Pinterest! I love looking up new ideas for my classroom, house and organization. Be careful because it can be a time suck!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!