BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Ashley M.
Bay City, TX
I have to say that I'm absolutely obsessed with Pinterest!!! I often find myself pinning for hours. I love going through all the outfits and DIY crafts!
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
Pinterest is one of the greatest sources for inspiration...I love finding new DIY ideas, beauty products or tutorials, or outfit and recipe inspiration!
Tracy H.
Apopka, FL
I spend more hours on this site than any other site. I have found so many helpful ideas and recipes. It is my go to site for anything I am looking for!
Margaret H.
Pinterest has great DIY, you can look at different ideas and create your own ideas from it. Didn't know that so many people can create ideas of their own
Sierra M.
Grapevine, TX
This is my all time favorite place to go to find inspiration for my home decor! Whenever I am bored, I can depend on Pinterest to save me from my sorrow!
Cassidy S.
One of the best websites to date! Nice way to find cooking recipes, to get home/yard decorating ideas, also a good way to share cool things with friends!
Ashley M.
Rushville, OH
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest. Whenever I'm about to throw a party or get-together, I always check Pinterest for my party decoration and food ideas first!
Denise C.
Kissimmee, FL
I spend hours on this app, I learn so much and it sparks my creativity. i love sharing things I find from other websites especially makeup inspirations.
Alesha W.
New Market, TN
I love this site .. and app. for on the go .. or just a few relax times .. i can write in a subject matter and different options pop up and i can explore ..
tammy f.
Foley, AL
Love this site. It will activate your neurons to start firing with new ideas. Thank you Influenster for giving me the opportunity to suggest this site.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!