BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Celintx55 C.
As a teacher, Pinterest has been an asset and wonderful resource! The ideas are endless! It has been helpful with my child as well. I love looking for recipes for my family too. I love Pinterest!
Grace S.
The Woodlands
Pinterest is something that I got really into when I started advanced art and modeling it is a great way to organize yourself and collect all your thoughts into a board. It is also simple to use!
Elle B.
I have nothing negative to say about this site. Everything is easy to use, including searching for what you want to find. I didn't like it when it automatically added people from another social media, so I made a separate Pinterest just for me and I only used that one. I got some great ideas for organization when I was trying to make use of my tiny living space. Great site.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
This site is a life saver! I’m getting married in September and I have found so many different ideas on there that I would never have thought Of. Great for meal planning, activities, art, crafts etc
Alexis L.
Rochester
Pinterest is my go to app! I love searching for recipes and can say that out of the dozens of recipes I have tried there has only been one that was not good. The fashion that you find is incredible as well. I have the app and whenever I need to look something up quickly I use it. It is also great to share items and save them in an organized place. I would highly recommend!
Daisha B.
st. louis
If there was any app the I like to spend my time on, it would be this app. If it wasn’t for Pinterest, I wouldn’t even discover some of the new skin and makeup products that are out right now. I would recommend this app if if you’re looking for inspiration on a certain product you choose to do since Pinterest usually have ideas that can help you get started.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
I am a Pinterest junkie! I love pinning recipes which I use ALOT! I pin makeup I love, I pin holiday decor ideas! You can literally pin anything!  I recommended it to all my family and friends. It's a great place to house a lot of go to information!
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Who doesn’t love the Pinterest app?!?! Seriously! I predict that cookbooks will eventually become extinct because everyone will just look up their recipes on Pinterest! You can share ideas with everyone online- ideas for cooking, outfits, decorating, gardening, health, exercise..... it’s my go-to app when I need ideas or advice or a really great outfit or recipe!
Karen H.
I like Pinterest. It's an app where you can stroll, save, search through the pictures & boards people create. You can follow fashion, beauty etc accounts & people can follow you back.
Justine M.
this website/ app is amazing. you can find everything here. i used this app alot, mostly for my hobbies and stuff. i find this place to be great for inspiration in anything. i have multiple boards, from healthy eating, art, pet, and room dream boards.. i love looking at this app specially for make up inspration ideas. it basically has everything you can think of
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!