BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lisa J.
Rio Rancho, NM
Pinterest is AMAZING. I always look up diys to better organize my house and recipes to try recreate. There is always something new to learn from Pinterest.
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
Pinterest is addiction at its finest! I can not log on this website and only spend a few minutes. No matter what you are looking for you can find it here.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
I use Pinterest all the time! Especially for my upcoming wedding! I got great ideas for ourour son's nursery and I love all the diy options! Great website!
Rebecca E.
Poulsbo, WA
Find a way to be creative. The most simple things could trun in to be amazing from what they shown. Its super easy to. They show step by step instructions
Gina M.
West Chester, OH
When I need inspiration or want to share it - this is definitely the place to go! From decorating my house to fun cheerleader gift ideas, I love Pinterest!
Caitlin R.
I could spend HOURS on Pinterest. It's my never-ending creativity guru. I could go on for 30 minutes and instantly be inspired to try so many new things!
Ileana V.
Pinterest is quite amazing. You can find recipes, design inspirations or a fun craft. It is highly addictive an hour passes by in what feels like minutes.
Kelly C.
Parsons, KS
This app has everything that you can think of! It has home decor to art to designs, tattoos, women, men, products that you can buy, cosmetics. EVERYTHING!
Chanel R.
Bakersfield, CA
THIS SITE IS GREAT! Has so many crafty, easy do it yourself. This is where I get my ideas for anything. Birthdays, Home interior, organizations. EVERYTHING
Vickie S.
Taylorsville, UT
Pinterest is so addictive! You can be on it for hours and not even realize it. I have found a lot of cool new things on there that I didn't know existed.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!