BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20269)
Miceala B.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love Pinterest. It has solo much inspire for almost everything you can imagine. I love to look at beauty and crafts on Pinterest all the time.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this app!!. I have learned to do so many beautiful diy! I've also learned ways to say money and how to repurpose many items in my home! A must have!
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
Its not really that fun. All you do is repin things over and over again. or add ideas you can look through categories but it's amazing like everybody says.
Ashley B.
Decatur, AR
I love pintrest, they literally have everything you can imagine on it. Always my go to when planning events or need some inspo for decorating my house. :)
Sara P.
Chandler, AZ
I spend more time on Pinterest than facebook. The ideas i find are really useful. I use it for everyday things such as hair, make up, nails, clothes, etc.
Terry A.
I LOVE PINTEREST. YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING THERE. WHO EVER INVENTED PINTEREST IS AWESOME :). THAT WEBSITE ALWAYS GIVES ME IDEAS ABOUT DIFFERENCE NAIL DESIGNS
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN
There's just so much on there to see and do! I've used recipes and party ideas from Pinterest many times now and ALWAYS with rave reviews and compliments!!
Charity K.
High Springs, FL
Greatest app ever created! Its changes so many aspects of my life and my home, my classroom and even my way of thinking! Thank you for this wonderful app!
Stephanie H.
Lawrence, KS
Who doesn't love Pinterest? Pinterest is one of the most addicting sites you can find because its a honey hole for anything and everything you can imagine!
Destiny I.
Folcroft
I usually use Pinterest to get pictures to edit for the game I play, called IMVU. Pinterest is easy to use, and there are many great pictures to pick from.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!