BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...469 Answers
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Whatever you are looking to find Pinterest has it!! Soo many unique ideas, and great tips, tricks and advice.. IT is my go-to site for everything/anything.
Luz H.
Techie Expert Level 3
I love Pinterest!! is so helpful for everything you need in your life!! you can have recepies, DIY, ideas for a wedding dress, everything you can imagine!!
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
Techie Expert Level 2
Pinterest is addiction at its finest! I can not log on this website and only spend a few minutes. No matter what you are looking for you can find it here.
Abby V.
Worthington , IN
Best website ever! I love that it gives you all types of categories! I can find recipes to health and wellness and even thing else. Always on for hours!
leslie w.
Camden, AR
It is my favorite go to site for ideas on everything from what to make for dinner to birthday parties. You find just about Anything on this site! Love it!
Karen L.
Chicago
Gives me the ideas and motivation when I need them. Doesn't take too much space. Never freezes. I can browse trough it for hours and never get bored!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What a great invention. Where else can you go and find all of your favorite things, discover new things and organize them all in one place. LOVE Pinterest.
Jessalynn H.
Bloomsburg, PA
I am on Pinterest at least once per day. I love all the little projects I find and I really enjoy adding my own and sharing with the Pinterest network.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love Pintrest
I get so many amazing makeup ideas reciepes and decorating ideas from this site. I love that everything you can pin and have it accessable
Tina A.
Montgomery, TX
Pinterest is the one spot you can go to to laugh, diy, plan your wedding and redo your bathroom! I always consult Pinterest before starting something new.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!