BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Alissa K.
I use Pinterest as a means of organizing sites I want to save. I especially like finding recipes, but there are good ideas of all kinds found on Pinteret.
Megan S.
Lexington, KY
I am on this site for hourrrsss at at time! Cant get enough! Whether I'm feeling crafty, a master chef, or just need some fashionista advice its all there!
Andrea N.
atlanta, ga
I love Pinterest. It helps organize anything that I need to do research on or get ideas for. Recipes, outfits, whatever. Huge time suck, though. Be warned!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What a great invention. Where else can you go and find all of your favorite things, discover new things and organize them all in one place. LOVE Pinterest.
jennifer r.
513 E gordon ave Spokane , Wa
Love all the ideas on this app. Everyone is so friendly and there's soooooo much cute stuff like outfits, homes, kids toys, everything! The best app ever!
Carolyn G.
Words can't describe how much I love Pinterest! It is such a fun way to share ideas, pictures, products, and get inspiration. It is so amazing! Try it out!
Cassie R.
By far one of the best apps out there. There are tons of ideas from cooking to fashion to motivation quotes. Defiantly worth trying out if you haven't yet.
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
It's amazing it has so many pictures of everything you can get ideas for your own decorating styles and cooking its awesome its my go to site all the time
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Im on Pinterest all day everyday!! They have some really cool ideas,crafts,food everyhing. I'm always getting different holiday ideas for my kids teachers!
Jessalynn H.
Bloomsburg, PA
I am on Pinterest at least once per day. I love all the little projects I find and I really enjoy adding my own and sharing with the Pinterest network.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!