BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I LOVE PINTEREST! It's so many things at once! I pin everything lol every time I need a little inspiration, motivation I go straight into my Pinterest app
Bethany J.
I seriously have an addiction with Pinterest! I absolutely love it. I can't get enough of it! I find so many ways to do things that I didn't even think of!
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
Whether you wanna learn new recipes or find new makeup ideas this is the site for you!It has ideas,recipes,pictures, & pins from all those other websites!
Kristi R.
Canton, OH
Lots of neat things to look at from funnies to DIY!! I've made a lot of the recipes I've pinned and all are delicious! You'll learn a lot from Pinterest!
Love this app on my phone and on our ipad. It's my go to app for everything. It's like getting all your favorite subscription magazine at your fingertips.
Melody M.
Birch Tree, MO
The best new website in ages. Great to spark the imagination and encourage a better way of living. Great way to organize all the best ideas in one place.
Cassie R.
By far one of the best apps out there. There are tons of ideas from cooking to fashion to motivation quotes. Defiantly worth trying out if you haven't yet.
Jessica E.
Seabrook, NH
I use Pinterest almost every single day. I type in anything I need and it can give me ideas and projects to do. I used this app to help redecorate my room.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I don't even know where to start! I love Pinterest! I spend so many hours a day looking on Pinterest finding good ideas for my home or for recipes to try.
Stephanie S.
Yukon, OK
Your go-to for recipes and crafts! Pinterest is my favorite way to waste time! My hubby and kids enjoy all the recipes and fun craft ideas we get from it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!