BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Lisa W.
I love Pintrest. I could pin all day. I have learned to cook some tasty food and got some really good home ideas. I received this product from Influenster.
Kate S.
Highland Mills, NY
I love Pinterest because it gives me ideas for things like decorating arts & crafts and so much more. Some people say its a waste of time not me I love it.
Andrea J.
5 stars all the way!! I love love love Pinterest. I get amazing meal plans, work out tips, home decor ideas and much more. Too much time spent on this lol
Kerry S.
EGG HBR TWP
I can't get enough of Pinterest since the first day I signed up! Whether it's dinner ideas, garden plans, holiday decor, you name it. Pinterest has it all!
Stephani G.
Milford, OH
Lots of great ideas and recipes. I find lots of crafts to do with kids and also lots of ideas for organizing. Lots and lots of ideas the list could go on.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What a great invention. Where else can you go and find all of your favorite things, discover new things and organize them all in one place. LOVE Pinterest.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
Pinterest is GREAT. I Pinterest everything.... EVERYTHING; tips on saving money, shopping, cooking, craft ideas, DIY projects, ect. Its a wounderful tool.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I use Pinterest almost everyday. I get a lot of hair idea and nail tutorials from Pinterest and there are so many ideas to look at you will never run out.
Emily P.
Denver, NC
I love this site! There are so many wonderful and inspirational ideas. It is also fun to share ideas with your friends and be able to view their likes too.
Bianca A.
Blythe, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Pinterest. I really do this website gives me so many different ideas for my home, make up and hair. There is nothing bad about this site.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!