BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Rebecca B.
Live Oak, TX
I know a lot of people roll their eyes when you start to talk about Pinterest but I have to say it has helped me SO MUCH with planning my wedding.
I knew I would be marrying my bf of 8 years so I started a wedding board, then after he proposed last July I went into OVERDRIVE. I seperated my board into ither boards (I wish you could make sub boards) and wedding out the silly things I didn't need or wouldn't be able to do. It also help me visualize our big day even better.
Danielle B.
Placentia, CA
Pinterest is amazing! It's a great place where ideas can be organized and found. HOWEVER, don't be surprised if many hours of your life are sucked into this website. OR if you begin feeling inadequate because your party/house/wardrobe/etc isn't as perfect as these professionally staged ideas you see. Overall I can debate whether or not Pinterest is a "good" thing or not, but at the end of the day it's not Pinterest's fault - it's an almost perfect idea and operation! My only complaint is that credit to the original source is often lost in the shuffle, but I attribute that to human error and I can't imagine how they might remedy this.
Danielle K.
Sandusky, OH
I wasn't interested in Pinterest at first. But it has definitely grown on me. It has a wide variety of items available. You can search for just about everything. It's pretty neat how you can create private boards, so you can have your dirty little secret. lol But seriously, it has helped me create some new recipes, help plan my daughter's first birthday party and much more. It's also very user-friendly. It's one of the simplest websites/apps out in the world today.
CeCe!!!!!!!!!!!! V.
Sandy
Who doesn’t love Pinterest?!?!? I can spend hours scrolling through boards. Such a great place to get inspiration for basically anything you can think of!!!!
Wendy T.
firebaugh,ca
I love Pinterest. So many ideas in one website. I'm a crafter diy person.so I'm always trying to get ideas for my next project. I hate Pinterest when I'm hungry because you find some good recipes.
Denny Z.
Apopka, FL
Pintrest is your own personal online bulletin board. You can organize anything.

Kids clothes - pin what you bought with sizes and costs. Helps you keep track of your expenses, know when something is a good deal and allows you to easily match new pieces to create outfits using what they already have!

Remodeling / decorating - pin ideas you like to see if you have a long term theme rather than a spur of the moment, soon to be forgotten interest. Keeps you from making costly mistakes.

Wish list - great way to let relatives know what your kid wants for birthdays and holidays.

Recipes!

Homeschooling ideas!

Crafts!

Roberta A.
Newport News, VA
I rarely consider myself addicted to anything, except maybe chocolate during "that week". However, to say I'm addicted to Pinterest is not a far stretch :) I find interesting craft ideas for my small apartment to make it feel like home. There are ideas for decorating, entertaining, cooking, fashion, and so much more! I have so many pins, I never get to them, so this summer I am trying to do as many as I can to test them out. Pinterest is great for that kitschy do-it-yourself, but it comes with instructions crafts.
Also, the ability to follow others boards and the suggested pins based on pins you have can really add to your searches.
Tammy B.
St Augustine, FL
You can find d.i.y. everything, recipes, makeup, nail and fashion pics I absolutely love this site! I just found the cutest d.i.y. gift idea for Christmas all you need is three small jars with lids, puffy paint, ribbon, hot glue gun, hot chocolate mix, marshmallows, and mini candy canes you use it to make a snow man I can't wait to make these to throw in gift bags. You can find anything on Pinterest there are so many amazing ideas you just have to look for them.
Margaret O.
Mount Wolf, PA
This website has every single question, idea, or thought you could ever want to know. I go on Pinterest for EVERYTHING. I have my whole wedding planned out. My next 500 hairstyles I want to attempt. How I want my body to look this summer. I have recipes for dinner, breakfast, desserts, mixed drinks. I can even look at how to create a cute outfit for a night out at the club, or to a concert, or to a job interview. Once you get on this website you will understand what the rage is about it. My bestfriends husband has his own account because he was always on her phone pinning stuff to her boards, and ended up making his own!!!
Jerri N.
Efland, NC
So, I made a few lifestyle changes recently my diet being the biggest and Pinterest has been so amazing to get new recipes and tips so that I don't have to buy all the cookbooks for one or two recipes we like. Also, as far as fitness goes I have found the best workouts on Pinterest! I could go on and on about it. I have to go on at least twice a day. lol I am also addicted to the history section of it, I am a history geek. haha But if you ever want great ideas for decorating your home, for holidays or every day this is the place to go. And you'll read it and be totally amazed at how easy the DIY things are as well as cheap!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!