BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I LOVE PINTEREST! It's so many things at once! I pin everything lol every time I need a little inspiration, motivation I go straight into my Pinterest app
Morgan L.
Pinterest is the best website out there. Whenever I need a fashion idea, dinner idea, a DIY craft or just something to do it is there. Absolutely amazing!
jennifer r.
513 E gordon ave Spokane , Wa
Love all the ideas on this app. Everyone is so friendly and there's soooooo much cute stuff like outfits, homes, kids toys, everything! The best app ever!
Ileana V.
Pinterest is quite amazing. You can find recipes, design inspirations or a fun craft. It is highly addictive an hour passes by in what feels like minutes.
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
I don't even know where to start! I love Pinterest! I spend so many hours a day looking on Pinterest finding good ideas for my home or for recipes to try.
Jessalynn H.
Bloomsburg, PA
I am on Pinterest at least once per day. I love all the little projects I find and I really enjoy adding my own and sharing with the Pinterest network.
Alissa K.
I use Pinterest as a means of organizing sites I want to save. I especially like finding recipes, but there are good ideas of all kinds found on Pinteret.
Angelia G.
Kissimmee, FL
Pinterest is the best honestly, I have all my boards organized according to topic and they have ideas for absolutely everything it's my go to all the time.
Lily T.
This is a great social media platform to find inspiration as well create so boards for future references. I love this app for DIYs, ear piercing ideas etc
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
I use Pinterest all the time! Especially for my upcoming wedding! I got great ideas for ourour son's nursery and I love all the diy options! Great website!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!