BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Rachel T.
Romulus, MI
Oh my goodness! I am so addicted to Pinterest. I go on it practically everyday. I could be on Pinterest for forever! It gives me sooooo much inspiration!
Lei G.
Niceville, FL
I LOVE PINTEREST! I find recipes there, decorating ideas, and get inspiration to do creative things! It's a great place to find what you need help with ;)
Abigail E.
Great!! I use this app for everything I do. It covers pretty much any interest you'd have and any desire for any new interest you might possibly consider.
Brandi M.
Indianapolis, IN
We just moved and I have used Pinterest to look for moving and decorating ideas! I have found so many delicious and day recipes and really cute DIY ideas!
Crystal C.
Torrance, CA
Whether you wanna learn new recipes or find new makeup ideas this is the site for you!It has ideas,recipes,pictures, & pins from all those other websites!
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
I am addicted to Pinterest and everything about it. I have found so many recipes, craft ideas, funny pictures. Fun to just browse when you want to relax.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Techie Expert Level 1
I'm in love with this app, right now I'm using it to get ideas for my new room, decor ideas. It is so helpful, it is also good for outfit and makeup ideas.
Luz P.
Dallas, TX
Ever since I found Pinterest I'm hooked on it it's a great way to find resources and easy to organize things to look later. Love this app my #1 go to app
Laura W.
Umatilla, FL
With Pinterest its a site to find new things to try and do! Youll never want to sleep with all the possibilities! The best website Ive used in a long time!
Jessica E.
Seabrook, NH
I use Pinterest almost every single day. I type in anything I need and it can give me ideas and projects to do. I used this app to help redecorate my room.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!