BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Charity K.
High Springs, FL
Greatest app ever created! Its changes so many aspects of my life and my home, my classroom and even my way of thinking! Thank you for this wonderful app!
Kelly C.
Parsons, KS
This app has everything that you can think of! It has home decor to art to designs, tattoos, women, men, products that you can buy, cosmetics. EVERYTHING!
Christie F.
Magna, UT
I absolutely LOVE Pinterest! You can find just about anything you are looking for on there. Recipes, craft ideas, picture ideas, and so many more options.
Kelsey G.
Great for recipes, DIY crafts, and fashion ideas. I have also found a bunch of cute ideas for every holiday and great gift ideas. Very, very addicting!!
Abigail E.
Great!! I use this app for everything I do. It covers pretty much any interest you'd have and any desire for any new interest you might possibly consider.
Erica J.
I've decorated and made so many things from Pinterest. It's by far the best website ever. I can't stop searching for ideas to decorate my home and parties.
Misty R.
Maryville, MO
I can't say enough good things about it. I find great new recipes to try. Hair style ideas. I even have boards I pin just to cheer me up on a bad day.
Mia G.
Arvada, CO
I use this website if I'm looking for any ideas or inspiration. Nicely organized and easy to use. I'd recommend getting the app if you have a smartphone.
Valerie F.
Knoxville, TN
There's just so much on there to see and do! I've used recipes and party ideas from Pinterest many times now and ALWAYS with rave reviews and compliments!!
Trena D.
Gilbert, AZ
If it's not on Pinterest, it does not exist. Fashion, Food, Art.....the list is endless this site is easy to use, easy to read has endless suggestions.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!