BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm in love with this app, right now I'm using it to get ideas for my new room, decor ideas. It is so helpful, it is also good for outfit and makeup ideas.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What a great invention. Where else can you go and find all of your favorite things, discover new things and organize them all in one place. LOVE Pinterest.
Alicia J.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE YOU!! This site has helped me DIY,recipes, books, reviews, blogs, everything! I love the fact I can search anything and find exactly what I want! :)
Carolyn G.
Words can't describe how much I love Pinterest! It is such a fun way to share ideas, pictures, products, and get inspiration. It is so amazing! Try it out!
Terry A.
I LOVE PINTEREST. YOU CAN FIND ANYTHING THERE. WHO EVER INVENTED PINTEREST IS AWESOME :). THAT WEBSITE ALWAYS GIVES ME IDEAS ABOUT DIFFERENCE NAIL DESIGNS
jaimie g.
Hialeah, FL
It's amazing it has so many pictures of everything you can get ideas for your own decorating styles and cooking its awesome its my go to site all the time
Nihal O.
Knoxville, TN
I have just heard of Pinterest about a week ago from my sister, its a great websitealso so addicting. It has great DIY Crafts and Beauty related stuff.
Tina A.
Montgomery, TX
Pinterest is the one spot you can go to to laugh, diy, plan your wedding and redo your bathroom! I always consult Pinterest before starting something new.
Maggie M.
Attleboro
Best way to get new ideas! I find all of my hair and outfit indoors on here.  Whenever I need a new recipe Pinterest is the first place I look.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
I use Pinterest almost everyday. I get a lot of hair idea and nail tutorials from Pinterest and there are so many ideas to look at you will never run out.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!