BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
kathy m.
Palmdale, CA
Great app!! You can find anythung recipes, ideas! Anything!! The recipes for foods are the best ibhave done alot of these nd they came out to be delicious.
Cierah D.
Lansing, MI
Pinterest is my bible! I consult Pinterest before anything else for hair growing tips, exercise tips, and even how to decorate the restroom. It's amazing!
Emily P.
Denver, NC
I love this site! There are so many wonderful and inspirational ideas. It is also fun to share ideas with your friends and be able to view their likes too.
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
Pinterest is addiction at its finest! I can not log on this website and only spend a few minutes. No matter what you are looking for you can find it here.
Love this app on my phone and on our ipad. It's my go to app for everything. It's like getting all your favorite subscription magazine at your fingertips.
Kyana M.
New york, NY
If you can't find it on Pinterest, it probably doesn't exist. I use this website for everything from outfit ideas, to beauty tricks, to recipes and beyond.
Barbara B.
Weed, CA
Love this! anything and everything you could ever dream of you can find here. To date, I have not ever been not able to find something I was looking for.
Lori W.
Kennebunk, ME
Whatever you are looking to find Pinterest has it!! Soo many unique ideas, and great tips, tricks and advice.. IT is my go-to site for everything/anything.
Andrea J.
5 stars all the way!! I love love love Pinterest. I get amazing meal plans, work out tips, home decor ideas and much more. Too much time spent on this lol
leslie w.
Camden, AR
It is my favorite go to site for ideas on everything from what to make for dinner to birthday parties. You find just about Anything on this site! Love it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!