BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Mary B.
Warren , OH
I rarely ever look at magazines or cookbooks anymore. Pinterest is an awesome, convenient location to look for and save almost anything that interests me.
Bree B.
Hanover twp , PA
I love Pinterest. I can spend hours just surfing finding recipes and DIYs. And if i need to find something specific i can search and find a lot of results
Stacey S.
Warner Robins
I love looking on Pinterest to get ideas for crafts!! I visit all the time I downloaded the app for Pinterest. No they don't need to improve it all.
Tiffany Y.
Great way to find new ideas and inspirations. Can share and organize things you find online! One click away from fashion inspiration and decorative ideas!
Lisa W.
I love Pintrest. I could pin all day. I have learned to cook some tasty food and got some really good home ideas. I received this product from Influenster.
Kelsey C.
Bridgewater, MASSACHUSETTS
Im not very good with websites or technology but this website was easy! I find so many creative ideas on this site and I have nothing bad to say about it!!
Lily T.
This is a great social media platform to find inspiration as well create so boards for future references. I love this app for DIYs, ear piercing ideas etc
Sharla L.
Starkville, MS
I love this site!! I get on it everyday at least once! I love the improvements they have made by allowing us yo narrow down the pins to search for stuff!
Brela D.
San Antonio, TX
Pinterest is my go to for almost everything! I find the best recipes, love quotes, decorating ideas, latest fashion ideas and so much more on Pinterest.
Caitlin R.
I could spend HOURS on Pinterest. It's my never-ending creativity guru. I could go on for 30 minutes and instantly be inspired to try so many new things!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!