BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Amber R.
Pikeville, KY
I love the site. I love the Diy. Its so neat and i can get such great ideas about decor and crafts this is a daily site for me i visit it on a daily basis.
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love Pintrest
I get so many amazing makeup ideas reciepes and decorating ideas from this site. I love that everything you can pin and have it accessable
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
Pinterest is GREAT. I Pinterest everything.... EVERYTHING; tips on saving money, shopping, cooking, craft ideas, DIY projects, ect. Its a wounderful tool.
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Im on Pinterest all day everyday!! They have some really cool ideas,crafts,food everyhing. I'm always getting different holiday ideas for my kids teachers!
Julia L.
Shippensburg, PA
This is the perfect site for teachers, brides, moms, crafters and ANYONE with any hobby at all. You will find so many great ideas on this site. I LOVE IT.
sara c.
Lancaster, CA
I get great beauty tips and idea and so much more I love it!! There is everything from eyes to face to lips to hair also its just so much awesome stuff!!!
Monica M.
I looooooove Pinterest if I ever want to find out how to make some kind of food or anything at that matter I just look it up on Pinterest best app ever!!!!
Isabel C.
MIAMI, FL
Pinterest allows me to find many creative DIY ideas and bookmark all my favorite pins in one place. I enjoy scrolling through for visual inspiration!
Stephani G.
Milford, OH
Lots of great ideas and recipes. I find lots of crafts to do with kids and also lots of ideas for organizing. Lots and lots of ideas the list could go on.
Jessica J.
Costa Mesa, CA
I avoided Pinterest forever, and finally gave in a few months ago! I wish I has used it sooner! I'm finding inspiration in all sorts of areas of my life.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!