BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jodi P.
Beaumont, CA
I love everything about Pinterest and visit the site multiple times a day! I even have my sons using it for crafts and such. I can't say enough good things.
Brittany Q.
Altoona, PA
If I'm having trouble getting motivated to clean my house, I log into my Pinterest account and pin away until I am inspired to clean! It works like a charm!
Jaicela A.
Baldwin Park, CA
This is the place to go for everything! If you need some ideas for a party or how to put an outfit together. This is the place to go and theirs so much more.
Ally H.
Clifton, NJ
This site is so amazing. You're able to get inspired by outfits, cooking and by many more things that are posted on this site! It super addictive so beware!
Nicole H.
Lincoln, IL
So many creative ideas in one place! Recipes, children activies, diy crafts and so much more! !! If ur not a member u should be!! My husband is even a fan!
Corinne B.
Lake Mary, FL
The system of Pintrest is brilliant, you find things that you love and add it to your page or just repin it.I love to find DIY projects to do from Pintrest.
Briana R.
Conway, SC
I love me some Pinterest. I get inspiration for beauty, fashion, home, everything! And I've found many of my favorite products and styles through this site.
Tehya w.
Menasha, WI
This is my favorite app, I am on it all the time. It has so many great stuff like diy stuff, photography, clothes, and a lot more. I love Pinterest so much!
Megan P.
Moreno Valley, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!!!! best thing ever invented. it has absolutely everything. cooking, decorations, nails, makeup, hair. you name it they have it!
Brittany F.
Northport, AL
How can you NOT love Pinterest! I find almost all of my recipes on this site and all my cute holiday decorations! Whoever created Pinterest is a genius ;)))
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!