BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Kendra B.
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Pinterest it shows you how yo do everything from cooking to DIY! I haven't been disappointed yet! A lot of my meals and desserts came from Pinterest!
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
If you want ideas for anything just
go on Pinterest and type in key words and there you go!
love this site very user friendly and always good stuff on here!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this website.you get to search so many things and find diy and get inspirations on something you want to do. You get to find receipes and beauty stuff.
Haley A.
Washington, DC
I use Pinterest every single day. From recipes to make-up, hair to funny pictures of animals, I always get new ideas for projects or beauty recommendations.
Hazel J.
Perris , CA
This app is perfect for those who loove to make crafts and diys . this app is just for you , looove this app it's soo helpful and gives me tooons of ideas .
Ashley C.
Monticello, AR
I find some of the best decorating ideas on PINTEREST I do lots if d it projects! So glad I can find ideas on PINTEREST and save money while I'm doing :(
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Pinterest is my lifesaver lol! I'm always finding new and creative things, new ways to organize my room. also helps with finding new recipes and great tips.
Kali  .
I love me some Pinterest! I pin tons of recipes and holiday ideas. I tend to cruise Pinterest before bed when I can't sleep, the BEST time in my opinion. :)
Kristy B.
Techie Expert Level 2
I'm addicted to Pinterest! I absolutely love all of the recipes, homeschool resources, DIY project ideas and so much more I get from this site! My favorite!!
Rachel S.
Winter Park, FL
Ever since my best friend turned me on to Pinterest it has become an obsession! everything from shopping, cooking, and decorating! Love every minute of it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!