BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20263)
Dolma Y.
Santa Fe , NM
I love this app. I get so many ideas forms here and I just love looking through it. I can look for anything fashion, home decor, food whatever. It's awesome.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Pinterest is a great way to file your ideas to reference at any given time. It's my cookbook, beauty regimen, and style file. Pinning my way to perfection :)
Samantha P.
Pinterest has everything you can want or need. You can look up activities to do, examples of things you want or anything you want to buy. It is great.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
What did I ever do before Pinterest? It took me forever to get on the Pinterest band wagon, but now there's no turning back. It has everything under the sun.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A great way to keep up with things you like online and off
You can get ideas from other members boards and etc.
If you aren't on Pinterest, it's time to join
Ashley D.
Auburn, MI
I love this site. I can spend hours getting lost in finding workout ideas, recipes, fun activities for when I baby'sit, and tips and tricks for my apartment!
Katherine L.
Mission Viejo , CA
Pinterest is amazing when it comes getting ideas for your home. The Home Decor category is excellent as well as the DIY and Crafts category. Start pinning!
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this website.you get to search so many things and find diy and get inspirations on something you want to do. You get to find receipes and beauty stuff.
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
Pinterest is so much fun and it has everything you are looking for. I love the easy access to recipes & DIY crafts. I have learned a lot by being a pinster!
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest. It is the most efficient way to keep everything in one place and it is great for someone who loves organization as much as I do.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!