BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Shannon G.
Pinterest will suck you in with its endless craft ideas, home decoration, quotes, and just general wonderfulness! You can pin so many fantastic ideas to your page and even if you don't do any of them - at least you had fun thinking about it! This site is perfect for that person who is stuck in a creative rut or needs something to keep their children busy while they are out of school. It will help inspire you to decorate your home or body! Just make sure you don't fall in to the Pinterest trap of thinking that you are the only one out there not doing everything single thing under the sun. You've already started doing stuff, just by getting the idea :)
Heather M.
San Pedro , CA
I absolutely love Pinterest!!! This is the first place and I go for recipes and school craft ideas for my girls classmates. I enjoy looking through all the recipes and looking through the home decorating ideas as well as free crochet patterns Halloween costume ideas and giftgiving ideas. It's fun to share with others and it's fun to look and see what others have shared on their board it's also great that it's linked up to the other social media that I use so I could easily add friend
Carrie Z.
Cumming, Ga
I love Pinterest! It makes me feel like super mom. People are always telling me how creative I am... I just smile and take the credit, even though it's always ideas I got from Pinterest. I use Pinterest to help me come up with creative meals, ideas for deocrating my home, decorating for parties, crafts for my home, sewing ideas, crafts for my toddler, other toddler activities to keep her busy, picture ideas.... its really endless. My life is inherently better because of Pinterest.
Cindy R.
I love this ap. I get so many great ideas and recipes. I also get funny and motivational quotes that make my day better! Anything you need you can get from Pinterest.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
I love goig to pinterest for all my crafting adventures. I can find everything from tips to step by step directions. I love the makeup tutorials and ppl share freebie/giveaway offers. I receive daily updates on new things posted that relate to what I go on pinterest for. other pins consist of home remodeling ideas, planners for trips, articles about fashion, food recipes, life hacks, tech reviews, everything you can think to look up is there with a click of the mouse and keyboard.
Ketaki D.
Wyomissing, PA
I can spend an entire day with this app ... you can find anything and everything on Pinterest
Makeup, diy ,fashion,recipes,health, home decor the list is endless.
i pin stuff according to my projects recently i was redecorating my bedroom and i the choices i could evaluate were endless and since i can pin them i could share it with my designer and tell him exactly what i was looking for.
I also enjoy pinning make up with the exact shade names this enables me to grab the stuff when i am at macys or sephora and not mess up or get confused about which shade to buy.
Its kind of an handy guide to shop the must haves ....i can say i am totally hooked to this app.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
You can literally get lost in in Pinterest and this is not a bad thing. There are so many ideas to pull from on this site and it is organized in a way that makes searching the site an easy process. You can find ideas for everything from cooking to starting a small business. Pinning information is very simple and the site helps you to make sure you organize everything you save, nothing drifts out of it's place unless you choose to have it that way. Retrieving information is fast and easy from your desktop or any other device. Pinterest definitely makes locating and saving information very easy.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I absolutely love Pinterest, whether it is looking for a special for a dinner or even a twist to make the holidays from boring to fun. It is just a wonderful place to gather thoughts and share with friends. Moving to a new place and cant wait to get started on making it yours start a board and find items or designs that you wanna have. Think that make look is something you wanna try Pin It for later when you have more time to test it out. Have a friend who is prego and need ideas for the shower and wanna see what theme she likes best share it to Facebook and ask. It makes every one a party planner and home decorator or even the chef of a new cuisine.
Brianna B.
I love pictures so of course I adore this site. I use it for fashion, wedding planning, diy projects, and other various inspiration. So much fun and very addictive.
Sandra H.
St Augustine, FL
Let’s say you are browsing online and see something you love and don’t want to forget it? Well usually you would Bookmark it on your computer but now there’s a simple way to compile all of the great things you find online! Things like recipes, DIY Crafts, inspiration for your bedroom makeover….all in one place – Pinterest! You can think of Pinterest as one big bulletin board! But even better it is like a bulletin board with file cabinets, since you create different “boards” {categories}.

You can also use Pinterest as a search engine of sorts if you are looking for an idea for a recipe, a bathroom remodel idea, or even some cleaning tips!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!