BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Nicole M.
Raleigh, NC
This site right here is ever so addicting. To be able to be apart of an online community with so many free flowing thoughts and ideas is absolutely awesome.
Amanda B.
I can find everything I could possibly think of on this site. From recipes to makeup tips even nifty tricks around the house. I'd be lost without Pinterest!
Jordan M.
Tarkio, MO
I love Pinterest! I use it daily. It gives me ideas for crafts, home decor, recipes, health tips, fun ideas and activities for my child, and so much more! <3
Carolina G.
I absolutely love Pinterest its one of the most awesome pages ever!! it gives such good ideas, DIY crafts its just amazing! I would recommend it to anybody!
crystal b.
Claremore, OK
It has everything that you could think of i would lost without it . it gives me so many great ideas. will be using it to help get ideas to decorate my house
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Pinterest is a great way to file your ideas to reference at any given time. It's my cookbook, beauty regimen, and style file. Pinning my way to perfection :)
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA
I love make diy receipe and nails design that i can found in Pinterest boards and show my own design too,we have found a lot of pretty things in Pinterests
Kristie D.
Westminster, MD
I love this app & every time i get on it, I am on it for hours. So addictive & fun, definitely keeps my interest. I love the recipes & the fashion the most!
Jenna B.
I love Pinterest. I would say I'm addicted. I have 2,800 pins and 22 boards. It has so many ideas for everything! It can be time consuming but that's okay :)
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A great way to keep up with things you like online and off
You can get ideas from other members boards and etc.
If you aren't on Pinterest, it's time to join
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!