BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20268)
Kayla C.
Corbin, KY
This is my favorite app! I use it for my classroom a lot, I can find lesson plans, organization ideas, and people that teach the same thing as me to follow!
Catherine H.
Ogden, UT
I LOVE Pinterest. I have gotten so many fun ideas from it, whether it be decorating or snack ideas for my kids. I can't wait to start tackling DIY furniture!
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
There sould be a place where people have a problem doing too much of this amazing site!! Is such an outlet and escape for all ages and stages men or women!!
Christine S.
San Diego, CA
Whether you want to try some new makeup looks or need ways to save money or want some delcious creative recipes... the list goes on, and yes it's addictive.
Megan B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am on Pinterest at least once a day! Crafts, advice, life hacks, so much interesting info!! I wish I could get married again just so I can use pintrest...
Allie B.
Pinterest is very addicting and I love everything about it. However, one thing, is I wish you could tag things you pin, so they are more easily searchable.
Jenna B.
I love Pinterest. I would say I'm addicted. I have 2,800 pins and 22 boards. It has so many ideas for everything! It can be time consuming but that's okay :)
Lacey M.
Edgewood, WA
This website is my favorite place to find ideas. From fashion, beauty to cooking you have everything you need to try something new or even spark a new idea.
Rachel G.
Tampa, FL
It's also the best place for me to get inspiration for new DIY projects, new recipes and clothing ideas. I love it! I spend almost an hour every night on it!
Robin O.
Pinterest has everything. They have so many craft ideals, make up, clothing ideals, anything you want some inspiration on they have it. Very addictive site.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!