BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Tiffany W.
Beavercreek, OH
I've spend so many hours on Pinterest. It's the perfect place to find inspiration for everything - recipes, crafts, weddings, books to read, and so much more.
Kimberly P.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually have Pinterest pulled up this very second. haha. I love Pinterest. It really gets you creative juices flowing. There is endless ideas on Pinterest.
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Pinterest is really fun. I love to make boards whenever I am feeling inspired or there are some things I want for the holidays and I can share it with people.
Keri K.
Cedar Falls, IA
I know everyone loves Pinterest, but I've never really gotten into it very much. It does have cute ideas, but it doesn't seem much different then tumblr to me.
Jessica G.
I love it! I've gotten so many ideas from here either for my home decoration, to any upcoming birthday parties ideas. . You'll really find everything on here!
Austin R.
Edmond, OK
Pinterest is my go-to source when I want to give my apartment a facelift. I especially like it because it offers beautiful DIY ideas that won't break the bank!
Karla F.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE this app! I use it all day and you can explore so many ideas. They have everything from DIY to recipe ideas. Would strongly recommend to anyone creative.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
For the Do it yourself projects and the best recipes, decor ideas, you name it, it is on Pinterest.
Got the best idea for my baby announcement! Love tha page!
Sara F.
Irvine, KY
Its a very neat site to find just about anything you can think of, from ways to do your makeup to styles, but my fav is crafts they have everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
angie h.
Blaine, MN
If your a crafty person you will become a addict quickly. It keeps me crafting and cooking more and there is always something to find on there for inspiration.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!