BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Megan B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am on Pinterest at least once a day! Crafts, advice, life hacks, so much interesting info!! I wish I could get married again just so I can use pintrest...
Katherine L.
Mission Viejo , CA
Pinterest is amazing when it comes getting ideas for your home. The Home Decor category is excellent as well as the DIY and Crafts category. Start pinning!
Heather G.
Pinterest is a major addiction of mine, I plan for babies I will not have, and a wedding I already had. But, I love it for food ideas. It is an amazing site!
Eloise M.
This website they just blow this one out the water greatis news and email updates on the latisse reviews on product keep you udated on what the new happping
Jenna B.
I love Pinterest. I would say I'm addicted. I have 2,800 pins and 22 boards. It has so many ideas for everything! It can be time consuming but that's okay :)
Amanda B.
I can find everything I could possibly think of on this site. From recipes to makeup tips even nifty tricks around the house. I'd be lost without Pinterest!
Katie B.
Evansville, IN
LOVE Pinterest. You can find anything you want/need/ever desired. Also love that you can pin things and go back later if you didn't get a chance to read it.
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
Pinterest is a great way to file your ideas to reference at any given time. It's my cookbook, beauty regimen, and style file. Pinning my way to perfection :)
Morgan D.
Sunnyvale, CA
Pinterest is my first stop for DIY projects! I really enjoy looking at others ideas, finding things to create, or new ways to decorate my cute apartment!
Eva O.
Kingsville, TX
Pinterest is awesome! You can find many inspirational pins - from recipes, crafts, décor, fashion, hair styles, makeup, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!