BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
There sould be a place where people have a problem doing too much of this amazing site!! Is such an outlet and escape for all ages and stages men or women!!
Amanda W.
Columbus, MS
Pinterest is so much fun and it has everything you are looking for. I love the easy access to recipes & DIY crafts. I have learned a lot by being a pinster!
Lorena G.
Edinburg, TX
Absolutely love that I can find pretty much every diy project and ideas on this one website! Love that I can categorize my pins to make them easier to find!
Carolina G.
I absolutely love Pinterest its one of the most awesome pages ever!! it gives such good ideas, DIY crafts its just amazing! I would recommend it to anybody!
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
I am always on Pinterest! I have found some of the best ideas for the house on there, organizing is a breeze with the suggestions, and recipes are amazing.
Rachel G.
Tampa, FL
It's also the best place for me to get inspiration for new DIY projects, new recipes and clothing ideas. I love it! I spend almost an hour every night on it!
Kenda C.
The greatest place for DIY projects, clothes and countless recipes. i love it for the ideas that are always available here. Pinterest is a great app/website.
Brittney H.
Ridgecrest, CA
I'm obsessed with this site! So amazing and has everything you can think of. From Diy ideas to pictures that will make you laugh. This site is one of a kind!
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA
I love make diy receipe and nails design that i can found in Pinterest boards and show my own design too,we have found a lot of pretty things in Pinterests
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
A great way to keep up with things you like online and off
You can get ideas from other members boards and etc.
If you aren't on Pinterest, it's time to join
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!