BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Melonie H.
Lagrange, GA
I love Pinterest so much!! I've learned new recipes and cool DIY's that I would have never thought of. I have even made candy bouquets, courtesy of Pinterest!
taylor b.
E Wenatchee, WA
I recently started actively using my Pinterest again! Uh Oh. So addicting! But soo worth it! I've been doing lots of Halloween//Fall stuff boards! Next makeup!
Daniel A.
Aurora, IL
Love Pinterest! I use it for everything from recipes, fashion, quotes anything and everything I swear! So many recipes I get from here and actually make them!
Norma p.
Riverside, CA
Love love love Pinterest... can find great craft ideas for the little ones

Very helpful in the hair and beauty ...

A lot of DIY ideas easy and affordable
Lauren S.
Russellville, AR
This app is what I use to get all my ideas for any type of craft project! It's has many how-to links for people who want to craft but don't know where to start
Hailee H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pinterest is a daydreamers paradise.
It is a great way to organize your thoughts and things you want to do.
It's also a great place to get ideas for anything!
Jennifer C.
Elyria, OH
A very helpful website. So many ideas for food,home,health,children. I have always been able to find what i need along with multiple ideas. Very good website.
Bridget D.
Chesterton, IN
This site is addicting! I love that we can share from all over and bring new ideas into our homes. I love finding new recipes and make up ideas to wear out.
Jamie P.
Calhoun City, MS
I probably spend at least an hour on Pinterest a day. It's great for recipes, DIY ideas, hair style ideas, make-up and nail ideas, humor!!! Love. Love. Love.
Candice H.
Layton, UT
Pinterest is so much fun to do.There are so many different and creative things for you to try out. From recipes to home devote there are so many things to do.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!