BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Daniel A.
Aurora, IL
Love Pinterest! I use it for everything from recipes, fashion, quotes anything and everything I swear! So many recipes I get from here and actually make them!
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
This is the best DIY, idea, craft, decoration, cooking, activity etc. site out there! You can find anything you need and save it for later, I use it everyday!
Hailee H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Pinterest is a daydreamers paradise.
It is a great way to organize your thoughts and things you want to do.
It's also a great place to get ideas for anything!
yoanna r.
Bakersfield , CA
Very awesome idea right now I am using it to look up baby party idea and fall decorating for the house I love this app you can save item and share with people
Kristin C.
Belleville, NJ
My life depends on Pinterest. Everything I bake and cook come from pinning. Everything creative and thrifty comes from my pinning. I am in love with this site!
Salena H.
Paris, KY
I have the best time using this website. Having boards where you can pin ideas and return to them later has been especially helpful in my career as a teacher.
Kasey B.
Lexington, KY
Spend a lot of time browsing Pinterest. Love everything about it and have gotten most of my DIY projects and ideas from it. I still have a ton of ideas to do!
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
I love Pinterest. They have such fabulous ideas and just so much things to do. You can't go wrong with Pinterest. Go open an account and prepare to be amazed.
Candice H.
Layton, UT
Pinterest is so much fun to do.There are so many different and creative things for you to try out. From recipes to home devote there are so many things to do.
Brittany K.
Staunton, Va
I love everything on Pinterest. I find outfit inspirations, beauty tips, home decor, and recipes on this app/website. It is my favorite app that I have by far.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!