BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
Pinterest is so addicting! I can spend hours on the app looking up everything under the sun! My kids really enjoy the DIY stuff that they always post as well!
Genesis S.
Oceanside
Great way to find amazing, unique ideas for about anything you can think of! That's where I found a sadies idea for an old friend of mine.... He loved it btw!
Indira V.
Homestead, FL
For every questions my friends have about diy or what to make for diner I'm the first to jump up and said look it up on Pinterest! i love love love this site!!
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
I have a preschooler and every wk she has a new letter she has to draw or cut out things that start with that letter. And Pinterest has been ssssooo much help.
JoAnne M.
HYDE PARK, MA
Very addicting app! I plan out ideas for my classroom, wedding, home, etc. It's also a great way to get inspiration for outfits, hair, makeup and DIY projects!
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Pinterest helps me stay so organized.  Love it.  And I get so inspired looking at pics I find. Most of all its sooo easy to use.  Which I would of thought of it.
Monica L.
This website is very useful. This helped me a lot when I was planning a party for a friend of mine. It gave me so many ideas that were so easy and inexpensive.
stephenie r.
I absolutely love Pinterest! No matter what I need I can find it on Pinterest and there are so many interesting ideas/ posts that keep me busy when I'm bored!
Mariana S.
Nuevo, CA
Pinterest is great I have found so many great DIY'S and fun ideas! I've been using Pinterest for about a year now and it has never failed me. Its a great app.
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
My favorite app ever! It gives me so many great ideas for anything from household to my son. I love trying new things and Pinterest gives me such inspiration!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!