BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
This is the best DIY, idea, craft, decoration, cooking, activity etc. site out there! You can find anything you need and save it for later, I use it everyday!
Tiffany J.
Youngstown, OH
Pinterest is great for finding small crafts for any occasion, as well as ways to decorate a house. There are endless amounts of things Pinterest is helpful for
Adrianna G.
Indio, CA
Sooo many fun ideas, DIYS, recipes, everything!! It's EXTREMLY creative and definitely helps with anything you're planning from weddings to nurseries to food.
Hajro I.
Great app for whatever you desire in life. I love looking at new mens fashion and the newest gadgets. Also lots of helpful tips and projects. Very nice layout.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield , CA
Very awesome idea right now I am using it to look up baby party idea and fall decorating for the house I love this app you can save item and share with people
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
I use this for any idea that i have such as room decor, cooking, baking and home remedies. I love pinning stuff to get inspiration later on my free time
Alexis C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use Pinterest to help me find new tattoo ideas to draw and to help me be inspired in any part of my life. Gym, fashion, makeup, business, education,  you name it, Pinterest has it all!
Melanie S.
I love Pinterest, it's a great website to waste many hours and to find wonderful ideas on many different subjects,the first time you use it you will get hooked
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
I love Pinterest. They have such fabulous ideas and just so much things to do. You can't go wrong with Pinterest. Go open an account and prepare to be amazed.
Cheryl H.
Oregon, OH
Love it! I have about 300 pins and always adding. It's very addictive and you can find some awesome things to decorate, recipes, and just good old funny pics.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!