BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Cristina A.
Voorhees, NJ
Pinterest is probably the best social network out there. You learn how to do lots of new things. I go on there for makeup and hair tips, recipes, and crafts.
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
The Pinterest app is addictive! So many fantastic recipes, clothing, travel destinations, workouts, etc to peruse! Great for sharing things with friends, too.
Brianna G.
Mulberry, FL
If you don't have the app already you need to get it you find so many things online it's beautiful and I love how it works you cane favorite your things there
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
What a great way to keep track of all the photos and images that inspire you everyday! I love being able to organize my ideas visually and I love this website!
Salena H.
Paris, KY
I have the best time using this website. Having boards where you can pin ideas and return to them later has been especially helpful in my career as a teacher.
Shandria P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Omg, this is my weakness. Whenever I have free time I am on this app! I have found my creative spark because of Pintrest. I recommend installing this app ASAP!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
i love to use this app it has everything on this app from cooking meal to house decoration pros this app has everything and i have no cons about this app
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
I love Pinterest! It's the best place to save all of my inspiration! Since I'm an artist and an Etsy seller it helps me also get my products out there.

Brittany K.
Staunton, Va
I love everything on Pinterest. I find outfit inspirations, beauty tips, home decor, and recipes on this app/website. It is my favorite app that I have by far.
Victor G.
I loveee Pinterest. It is definitely the way to find recipes and stuff in general. I use it on a daily basis. If you don't have a Pinterest download it now! I love it
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!