BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Kelly H.
Springfield , OH
I love Pinterest. You can find sooo many great ideas for so many different things....home decor, crafts, recipes...you name it, you can find it on Pinterest.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
This has to be one of my favorite websites because it has so much to offer, i love the way you can organize things. I visit nightly, and sometimes more often.
Katherine M.
Minneapolis, MN
I just love this site. Its very informative, yet very addicting at the same. It has a lot of diverse images and items to look at, and is very awesome as well!
Becca R.
I am so addicted to Pinterest. It's my go to when I'm bored. I can spend hours on it. I used to not like it or understand why people did it but now I love it.
Jaime J.
Olympia, WA
I love Pinterest. It's highly addictive and you can find that several hours have passed in what you thought was a few minutes. So many great ideas though!!!
Alex H.
Bessemer, MI
Pinterest is a great site for almost anything. Finding ideas is probably what it's mostly known for. It gives great ideas and lots of them are useful and easy.
Janice C.
I love coming onto Pinterest to take a look different pins for inspirations. Whether is it for the house decor, hairstyles, fashions, you name it, it is great.
Diana C.
Orlando, FL
This sight is like my new found addiction its super helpful and interesting, i have fun looking for things to pin especially when it comes to beauty and hair.
Elif K.
I find links to recipes and DIY items here. Great way to waste time if you're procrastinating. Also a good place to get home decoration/interior design ideas.
Xochitl R.
The time sucker! I love it. I have found everything from hair and dress ideas to party decor and drinks. I can't plan an event without looking into Pinterest!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!