BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

With Pinterest you can:

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Becca R.
I am so addicted to Pinterest. It's my go to when I'm bored. I can spend hours on it. I used to not like it or understand why people did it but now I love it.
Kimberly P.
Jacksonville, FL
I actually have Pinterest pulled up this very second. haha. I love Pinterest. It really gets you creative juices flowing. There is endless ideas on Pinterest.
Cheryl H.
Oregon, OH
Love it! I have about 300 pins and always adding. It's very addictive and you can find some awesome things to decorate, recipes, and just good old funny pics.
Keri K.
Cedar Falls, IA
I know everyone loves Pinterest, but I've never really gotten into it very much. It does have cute ideas, but it doesn't seem much different then tumblr to me.
Tiffany N.
I love this app for seeing what my friends and neighbors are into and thinking about at the moment. It's a great app for birthday gifts and christmas presents.
Shelby H.
This site is AMAZING! I find almost everything on it from food to clothing all they way to ideas for wedding. I love this site and would tell anyone about it.
Jennifer M.
Hendersonville, TN
I love Pinterest! I've become so much more craftier since joining. If you look around you'll find lots of great crafts, recipes and even makeup and hair tips.
Roberta D.
I absolutely love Pinterest! It is ever changing so there is no chance of boredom. I have found so many great DIY projects here and some fabulous recipes too!
Ronalda S.
Washington, DC
I love browsing the pins, even if I'm not posting much. I get great decorating ideas along with ideas for style, future plans, etc. Everyone loves Pinterest!
Jessica J.
Jacksonville, NC
I use Pinterest for everything from finding new recipes, to looking for
cute DIY ideas for my home! It has anything you would need! and great
for beginners!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!