BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Brianna G.
Mulberry, FL
If you don't have the app already you need to get it you find so many things online it's beautiful and I love how it works you cane favorite your things there
Megan M.
Ransomville , NY
From all the great reviews it seems like it'd be a fun website, but I honestly don't understand it :( and I'm usually really good with computer/internet stuff
Salena H.
Paris, KY
I have the best time using this website. Having boards where you can pin ideas and return to them later has been especially helpful in my career as a teacher.
Ivette L.
Paterson, NJ
Just started on Pinterest and i love it, i make my own categories ! What i wanna wear, what my husband will look like. I've planned my future through Pinterest
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
This is the best DIY, idea, craft, decoration, cooking, activity etc. site out there! You can find anything you need and save it for later, I use it everyday!
Ashley W.
I spend all my free time on this site. Whether I am looking for a good recipe, or planning my future wedding, it all can be found on the sacrsanct Pinterest.
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
I love Pinterest. They have such fabulous ideas and just so much things to do. You can't go wrong with Pinterest. Go open an account and prepare to be amazed.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Gift ideas for friends. Look and see what they have pinned as wants or likes and many times you can purchase right online. Just make sure they really want it!
Brittany K.
Staunton, Va
I love everything on Pinterest. I find outfit inspirations, beauty tips, home decor, and recipes on this app/website. It is my favorite app that I have by far.
Lila O.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I use this everyday. It's so fun to pin stuff you like and save it for browsing later. I love following my favorite brands, blogs, and friends. It's awesome!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!