BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Erica G.
I love love love this page. I've found many great ideas for games to help my daughter grow and learn! also, my boyfriend loves when i find new recipes to try!
Heather W.
Pinterest is my very favorite way to waste time, it's like an online magazine, but with only things you like, It's great for craft, DIY ideas, and recipes too!
maria a.
This website its awesomefor 'Do it youself'. You can find about anything. Recipes, make up ideas and party preparations. Everything with step by step picture
Indira V.
Hialeah, FL
For every questions my friends have about diy or what to make for diner I'm the first to jump up and said look it up on Pinterest! i love love love this site!!
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love Pintrest. I can find things that I am looking for and I can also see new things such as, fashion, hair, make up etc.... It's amazing! So go download it.
Hannah B.
Franklinton, NC
Can not stay off of it! I use this all the time and if you're someone who likes to know/find out about a little of everything, Pinterest is the site for you!
Danielle R.
Dudley , MA
I absolutely love Pinterest! It gives you so many great ideas! I get awesome recipes and I also use it for ideas for my classroom! And it's fun to make boards!
Kir W.
Great site for just about anything you may need. Lots of DIYs, how tos, suggestions, etc. Love going on there for some inspiration or to just kill some time.
Samantha W.
Lockland, OH
Love looking for new recipes to keep me on track in my diet, new crafting ideas for fun with my ladies, and currently working on my DC board for a trip I may!
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Gift ideas for friends. Look and see what they have pinned as wants or likes and many times you can purchase right online. Just make sure they really want it!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!