BY PINTEREST #2 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Jasmine H.
Madison, GA
I love Pintrest. I can find things that I am looking for and I can also see new things such as, fashion, hair, make up etc.... It's amazing! So go download it.
Cheryl H.
Oregon, OH
Love it! I have about 300 pins and always adding. It's very addictive and you can find some awesome things to decorate, recipes, and just good old funny pics.
Samantha W.
Lockland, OH
Love looking for new recipes to keep me on track in my diet, new crafting ideas for fun with my ladies, and currently working on my DC board for a trip I may!
Tiffany N.
I love this app for seeing what my friends and neighbors are into and thinking about at the moment. It's a great app for birthday gifts and christmas presents.
Andrea O.
I love Pinterest. I always find myself getting hungry with all for food pins. The DIY is also so addicting. Super simple to use and the app is simple and quick
Tiffany J.
Youngstown, OH
Pinterest is great for finding small crafts for any occasion, as well as ways to decorate a house. There are endless amounts of things Pinterest is helpful for
Erica G.
I love love love this page. I've found many great ideas for games to help my daughter grow and learn! also, my boyfriend loves when i find new recipes to try!
Kate K.
Irvington, AL
Every idea, questions and any doubt about decorating, I can always turn to Pinterest!! This website have everything and can occupied me for so long. I love it!
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
From inspiration to online shopping - Pinterest has it all. I use Pinterest for everything from mapping a fitness plan to dinner and next week's dinner outfit!
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
This has to be one of my favorite websites because it has so much to offer, i love the way you can organize things. I visit nightly, and sometimes more often.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!