BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Lauren R.
I just love Pinterest, it has everything! From recipes to fitness tips, from hilarious photos to do-it-yourself guides, it's a heaven for time wasting and fun!
Ann k.
Temecula, CA
It is a very good site. I can find my friends from Facebook on there too. also, learning about ideas that other people have is great too. what a great website.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
At first, I didn't really see the point of Pinterest. Now, I'm addicted to it! It's extremely useful. There's a DIY, how-to or recipe for just about anything.
Amanda S.
Livonia, MI
Pinterest is the best way to find whatever it is that you're looking for. I've found outfits, hairstyles, tips, tricks, DIY projects.. just about everything.
Roberta D.
I absolutely love Pinterest! It is ever changing so there is no chance of boredom. I have found so many great DIY projects here and some fabulous recipes too!
Nicole F.
Moorhead, MN
This site is one of my favorites! I can spend hours upon hours reading/pinning anything from delicious looking dessert recipes, to ways to burn belly fat! :)
Trish C.
So many great ideas and also some not so great ideas. I have had some Pinterest successes in making some recipes (and I am not a cook) and also some fails.
Elfie V.
High Point, NC
No matter what your tastes are like, you are sure to find something that you like on Pinterest. You'll go back for more cute little ideas, again, and again...
heidi w.
Gaylord, MI
I'm definitely addicted to Pintrest. I'm on there everyday for hours. Get so many ideas and tips. Would recommend to anybody who has the time to be addicted!!!
Laura G.
Pensacola, FL
I go to Pinterest to find inspiration for all areas of my life. What a fabulous and adding website. Whoever thought it up should either be hugged or shot! :D
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!