BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Callie C.
Hilliard, OH
I spend so much time every day on this site. You can find virtually anything on Pinterest! Workout programs, beauty tips, diy projects. You name it, it's there.
Christine H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Pinterest is my go-to site for just about everything! Food, health, family, parties, you name it! I can't think of a time I didn't find exactly what I needed!
Kathleen R.
Temecula, CA
A great place to collect like-ideas in one space for later reference. Convenient, easy to use, visually appealing, and the apps for apple devices are fabulous,
Sarah L.
San Antonio, TX
I think I am addicted to Pinterest once I signed up for an account, from beauty, garden, food, to fashion. It's a great place to look for ideas and inspiration!
Jamie P.
Los Angeles, CA
You can honestly find anything and everything on this website! it's the best when trying to kill time and find different things for DIY, gift ideas, recipes etc
Connie C.
San Francisco, CA
My first hour of Pinterest felt like I had the world in the palm of my hand. I was able to find so much in so little time. I have an undying love for Pinterest!
Angel I.
Pinterest is so lively, I get so many great ideas about products and share so many ideas about my favorite thing which is nail art and polish. So much on there.
Tiana S.
Norman, OK
Pinterest has everything from tips and tricks to DIY projects for kids, home decor, and any present you can think of. Fashion, quotes, you name it they have it!
Sarah M.
Marina, CA
Pinterest is one of the best things ever invented!!! I have gotten ideas on hairstyles, paint colors, weddings, etc. I love being able to find anything on here!
Bailey H.
Saint Francis, MN
If you are looking to change up your life look no further than pinterst. There are so many ideas that you call pull from to create your own at home DIY projects
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!