BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20266)
Samantha N.
Brookeville, MD
I find all of my inspiration, beauty ideas, food recipes, and everything else on Pinterest. It is super helpful and a great place to look when in need of ideas
Jessica W.
Plant City, FL
I feel like I can always find cute ideas for anything on Pinterest! It has everything from workout plans, house decoration ideas, diy projects, hair ideas, ect.
Elizabeth R.
Absolute best website to get away from reality. Find your favorite picks to your you travel destinations, Pinterest has everything you could need! Influenster.
Rosa F.
I love to use it to see what other people are selling. Not good at searching for things, so I would like to be able to search who is selling a particular item.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Pretty addicting app, i go on it right before bed and helps me either go to sleep or stay up ahah. its pretty helpful though, with fitness fashion and tattoos.
Maggie J.
Berea, KY
I love using Pinterest to find inspiration for outfits, dinner recipes, workouts, and more. The to me isn't so much about creativity, but the sharing of ideas.
Rhonda C.
Pine Bluff, AR
Do you like crafty or new ideas? Have you ever thought why didn't I think of that? Ever wonder what or how something looks? Pinterest is just the place for you!
Rachael D.
Parma, OH
Pinterest is an excellent way to find ideas & DIY projects to help maintain, revamp or organize your home (and life) by creating 'Inspiration boards' of sorts.
Awnica B.
Mc Farland, CA
Bored? wanna try new things? diy fanatic? this app is perfect for you! its also a social media so if you come up with something you would like to share you can!
angela t.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Pinterest taps into your creative side and makes you want to make and paint things you you didn't think you could. because of Pinterest, I started sewing again!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!