BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Darin H.
Fairfield, IA
This is my favorite social media platform. No drama, nothing negative, only cheerful pictures, creative ideas, supportive followers and a feel good time waster.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
My favorite app and website by far! I find great clothes (and links to them), makeup ideas, and awesome DIY projects. Great for birthday and holiday gift ideas!
Angela B.
High Point, NC
I absolutely love Pinterest. I find ideas on everything from beauty and fashion to home organization and decorating! Love it. Once I start looking I can't stop!
Cassandra C.
High Point, NC
I am so addicted to Pinterest. I get all ideas from it like hair, and clothes, recipes, presents and everything I have tried off that website has been amazing!
Rhonda F.
Goodyear
Pinterest is my google. There is nothing you can not find here and usually with better pictures.  From recipes to cute puppies Pinterest has it all.
Amanda F.
Denham Spgs, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest ! The greatest ideas fashion and everything can be found here along with great DIY ideas. Also very cost efficient ways to do things.
Robyn K.
Newton, NJ
Pinterest is my go to site for everything from tattoos to hair styles, fashion, gardening, home decor ideas, recipes...it's got it all. Easy to use and access.
Destany W.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love me some Pinterest! A great way to "pin" ideas that you find on the web so you wont loose them. I also get lots of Birthday Ideas for my children's parties.
Rosa F.
I love to use it to see what other people are selling. Not good at searching for things, so I would like to be able to search who is selling a particular item.
Kalee N.
Richmond, OH
I am constantly on Pinterest! Trying to figure out new things to make it do. I love all the different ideas that are on it. Very easy to work! Very addicting :)
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!