BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Maxie M.
I absolutely love Pintrest! I get all my nail art inspiration from there and pretty much inspiration in every aspect. Pinterest gives you lots of ideas on party decoration and gifts. I use Pinterest daily <3
Brianna H.
Pinterest has changed my life! I learn so much (and spend a lot of money too)! I love how organized I can be. And, I also love that I can make some boards private. For example, for Christmas gift ideas, it comes in handy to have those boards private when you have family members on Pinterest as well. It is super easy to figure out how to use. I have been using it for years now. Love it so much! Would recommend to anyone!
Lexie W.
Pinterest is one of the best things to come out of this app stuff! This is the best app when it comes to planning birthday parties, weddings, just about anything!
Delilah S.
I binge on Pinterest! Ha for reals its sooo addicting. They havw everything on there from recipes to diys.
Desarae T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
If I want to be inspired for ANYTHING... I go to Pinterest. Home decor, nail art designs, kid crafts, recipes, EVERYTHING! I can spend hours upon hours pinning!
Dionysia b.
Kill Devil Hills, nc
I go to Pinterest for EVERYTHING I just forgot my log in information but I Pinterest is great for creative ideas or when chemicals won't work so you have to diy
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
I live this. App! Helps you find so many things from makeup and nails tutorials to yummy food to planning your dream wedding. I could sit on this app for hours.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
So...my sister is having a rustic country wedding and thank God for pintrest. I have gotten so many ideas for the wedding, found invites and wedding souvenirs.
Kim S.
I have not met one person who wasn't in love with Pinterest! There's just too much great about this site to list! Live all the ideas, diy, and much much more!!!
Teresa C.
Austin, MN
I find ALL my ideas for things on here. I love that it has DIY i try new things everyday. If you need ideas for parties,showers ect. You can find them on here.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!