BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Kaily J.
Okay, I think I am addicted to Pinterest! I love it so much they have so many interesting things I use every single day! You can literally spend your whole day looking at Pinterest!
B ..
you can find a lot of do it yourself things on this app. Not only that pictures and quotes. I found a lot of do it yourself cooking and drink recipes on this app
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
I love Pinterest, its very easy to navigate and get the hang of. It has great ideas for crafts, decorating, food, etc. Everybody should download this app, its very fun and easy to get great ideas
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
I jumped in the Pinterest train. Ack when you had to be INVITED to join Pinterest. Those were the good days. Now I find that it's incredibly riddled with ads and sponsors and I see A LOT of the same liking stuff now. It's losing its originality to me.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
My favorite app and website ever!! The crafts and the ideas of stuff for parties and weddings are amazing! The tattoo ideas are what I really love! If you don't have this app you definitely need to sign up!! You won't regret it!
Anne K.
W Bloomfield, MI
If I had to pick one of my top favorite apps/website it would defiantly be pintrest it just gives me the best styles, looks, and ideas i don't know how anyone could live without this!
kimberly q.
San Carlos, CA
Ideas and visionboards!!!! I enjoy pinning and discovering so many household tricks!! I found so many crafts and recipes! I'm a pin aholic
Kirsten R.
I love this app! I use it to find recipes and look for crochet projects. Lots of great ideas for what ever you are looking for. Full of pictures and websites to inspire your creativity. It can even be used with your business.
Jocelyn D.
LOVE This App, Best App To Find Cool Ideas For Any Subject!! I Personally Visit This App Everyday For Inspiration & Creativity. Every Easy & Simple To Maneuver Through, & Their's Always Results For Whatever You're Searching For!!
Mariana soledad C.
Miami
Llevo una semana usando esta aplicacion y me fascina estoy super pendiente de sus publicaciones tiene cosas muy bella por mostrar me gustan  los peinados que colocan y diseños de uñas al igual la manera en que puedes guardar tus imagenes!! Excelente
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!