BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...467 Answers
Reviews (20264)
Kelli F.
Muscatine, IA
Pinterest is a great place to find all types of information. I could easily spend all day just browsing, Very organized. Sorts by types - easy to get around.
Sam F.
I could spend hours in there pinning stuff for my wedding, recipes, diy's, fashion; YOU NAME IT! i cant go a day without check to see what every one is pinning!
Tiffany W.
I love Pinterest, great ideas, home remedies, and so on. I've gotta several ideas about cooking, decorating, health care, beauty care it just a awesome resource!
Sarafina A.
I just recently started using Pinterest and I've already used it for several occasions. From outfit inspirations to ideas for dinner it has helped tremendously.
Lisa J.
Rio Rancho, NM
Pinterest is the best! Want new ideas for projects? New recipes to try? Need motivation for work, school or health? You can find all that and MORE on Pinterest.
Alexis G.
Fayetteville, AR
Pinterest is my go to if I am bored or need inspiration on clothing, makeup, food, anything. I love how easy it is to navigate and theres something for everyone!
Teneshia A.
Rocky mount, NC
I like Pinterest even though i don't use it that much. It easy to use and a good way to see really cute things all in one place with out having to search so much
Jessica M.
Cape Coral, FL
Absolutely love Pinterest! I get so many recipes off of this! I use it for hair, clothes, shoes, and wedding planning! I have also started getting into there makeup
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Great place for wonderful ideas. You can plan the most wonderful projects. It definitely part of my routine to check this app before I check anywhere else for my projects.
Kirsten F.
Nashville, TN
I love this site a ridiculous amount and honestly spend way too much time on there! It's been fantastic with wedding planning and recipes! I think I've gotten the majority of my friends hooked on it also!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!