BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20265)
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
This is my mental get away, it's so easy to get lost in the various things to do, how to re purpose things and just ideas I generally wouldn't have thought of. I love pinterest. I find all times of things to keep me occupied and I hope this continues.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I love Pinterest no matter if Im bored or actually looking up ideas for something. this site has given me so many ideas and recipes that i dont know what id do without it.
Wendy R.
I used pinterest like crazy when I was planning my wedding. I got lots of ideas and chose my wedding colors. It also gave me ideas for poses to do for my wedding pictures.
Natasha P.
I absolutely love love LOVE Pinterest. It is my go to site for just about everything! If I plan on re-doing a room in my house, Pinterest is where I go for ideas for paint color, decor and other ideas. When I'm planning meals for the week I also love coming to this site. I have found so many amazing crockpot recipes from here!
Need ideas for the holidays? With presents, decorating, wrapping paper themes, DIY crafts... GO to Pinterest!!! My shopping trips now always include Michaels and Joanne Fabrics... thanks Pinterest!
Need inspiration for working out and eating healthy? YEP you guess it right... you can find that at Pinterest too!! Seriously this site has everything and its perfect!!! <3
Samantha S.
Scarsdale, NY
Pinterest is a great website for anyone who's ever wanted a virtual online filing cabinet for pictures and websites, and ever wanted a way to organize all the fun projects you've seen online. With the Pin It button, you can Pin pictures directly from websites, allowing the pictures to have a link the the page you are pinning from. This is extremely convenient for those who like to do D.I.Y. projects or look at blogs often. In addition, new improvements to Pinterest allow for prices and information on how to purchase be displayed, movie reviews and online ticket websites as well as recipe pins with ingredients and instructions. Although there is a waitlist, it is a truly fantastic website!
Angela A.
Gilbert, AZ
The BEST website EVER! It has inspiration for everything & anything you can imagine plus more! I use it for cooking, cleaning, organizing, makeup, hair, style, decorating, crafting, school, entertaining, painting, photography, holidays etc... You get the point. Its like looking at a magazine except if you click on the picture it will take you to the site so you can get more info or buy it or how to make it etc... Plus you can send pins to your friends of things the might find useful as well & it's all free!
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I LOVE Pinterest! I can organize my craft ideas, gardening ideas, ideas for the boys, decorating ideas, foods I want to try, and the list just keeps going. It's great to see what others are pinning too. With Pinterest, I never "lose" a link because it's all right there. The only problem I have? Once I get on Pinterest, the rest of the world disappears for a really long time! You almost have to set a timer to remind yourself to stop pinning!
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
I buy a lot of make up online and I subscribe to a lot of mystery boxes. Use Pinterest to make "sale or swap" boards of all the products that I want to get rid of. I had never thought of this use for Pinterest until I joined a Julep swap group. The girls in it kept saying check out their Pinterest swap boards. I ended up making my own. It's so easy to do. All you have to do is search for the product then click the image you want. The only thing I have yet to figure out is how to add a picture if Pinterest doesn't have one that I need.
Angela H.
Niagara Falls , NY
What isn't there to love about Pinterest?!! It has absolutely everything you can ever imagine. I use it for easy at home recipes to feed my family without spending a fortune, I use it for great costume ideas and not so average party ideas. It has useful hair tips and tricks to change up your style. It has great DIY projects to spice up your home decor. Useful cleaning and maintenance tips for your home and yard. Great gift ideas if you are ever struggling to think of something to get a loved one. Its just a simple crafty, helpful site/app that you can use everyday. Be careful though because you will find yourself not being able to leave the site. I've personally spent hours browsing around.
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Pinterest but I use it more for the pictures than the actual site. It is good for finding recipes but I prefer to look at the recipes in safari and just use Pinterest as a way to organize them
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!