BY PINTEREST #1 in Websites

• What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...468 Answers
Reviews (20267)
Karla R.
Brownsville, TX
I go to Pinterest for everything I do. Every birthday party, baby shower, and everything else I've done in the last year, I found ideas how to do it on Pinterest.
Marlene H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pinterest is my new favorite app. Especially because when Ur looking for new ideas whether it be for home decor, cooking, makeup or hairstyles you can find it :-)
Jackie H.
Sanford , FL
I love Pinterest! I get inspiration for everything on here and always find a great recipe! I spent countless minutes...hours...scrolling through all the goodness!
Yuridia P.
Moorpark, CA
I love Pinterest i always get help from there and great makeup tips i always chek Pinterest before going out for new hair styling ideas and makeup ideas i love it!
Marã­A P.
La Puente, CA
I love this app it gives me so many ideas on things I can do around the house or cook, its very helpful. ive probably planned a million parties in my head already!
Felicia A.
Lexington, KY
I'm in love with Pinterest, anything you want to know or look at is on there. It's also a great way to discover new things and helps you think outside of the box.
Rosalie C.
Hometown, WV
Love, Love, Love this service. Its so much easier and space saving to pin meal ideas, DIY tips, favorite articles. Anything you want to hold on to for later use.
Rachel L.
Marion, IN
Pinterest is my go-to place for craft and snack ideas! So many cute things in such a convenient site, I highly recommend creating an account, you won't regret it!
marlene p.
I am obsessed with Pinterest. It has all sorts of things from diy projects to different fashion trends to cool gadgets you can find. Its possibilities are endless.
Sam F.
I could spend hours in there pinning stuff for my wedding, recipes, diy's, fashion; YOU NAME IT! i cant go a day without check to see what every one is pinning!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!