BY PINTEREST #4 in Websites

• I think Influenster should let us link with our Pinterest...178 Answers
  • What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fas...471 Answers
Samantha M.
Burlington, WI
I love Pintrest it gives you so man Ideas and most of them are cheap to make. Also with having a wedding coming up in the next year it gives me ideas for that as well
Kristen O.
Mckinney, TX
Everything you could find is on Pinterest! You can pin anything to any board to remember what you saw and find/use it later! I planned my entire wedding on Pinterest!
Jasmine M.
I love Pinterest!! I use it for everything. I get recipe ideas, hair style ideas and games and activity ideas for my child. I don't know how I got along with out it.
Sarah R.
As my grandma would say, this is the best thing since sliced bread! It is so helpful and definitely one of the first sources that I look at for pretty much anything.
Elizabeth S.
Atlanta, GA
Love Pinterest and everything about it! hair, make up, nails, your future home and your kids you can plan out all on Pinterest. totally worth the waste of time! haha
Kayti K.
LOVE Pinterest. it is so addicting and they have some amazing ideas. i have gotten so many craft ideas, party ideas, recipes, decorating tips and the list goes on.
Brittney M.
Rio Rancho, NM
Looking for make up ideas? house décor? this is the place to look. this site will give you many ideas that many of us would never think of. this site enhances lives
TinaMarie B.
Barnegat, Nj
Best website for all your needs. Especially being a hairstylist it definitely gives me great ideas and good recipes. Pinterest is my go to website I visit everyday.
Kyle L.
They have everything on there - DIY, wedding ideas, recipes, organization, etc. Some of the ideas and recipes are better than others, but it is all trial and error.
Frances D.
Granite Bay, CA
This website/app is really addicting! It's a necessity in your life. I have so many ideas from home decor to life quotes. It's a great site for ideas for anything!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
What is your favorite thing about Pinterest? Recipes, fashion, DIY, Decor, etc?
Nicole H.
Elizabeth S.
Is Pinterest worth signing up for? I've only heard good things so far.
Megan H.
Sanford, FL
What's your Pinterest URL?
Victoria D.
How often do you actually use Pinterest for DIY projects or cooking tips?!